Taster session: Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)
- Groups of up to 25 students aged 10+.
- Sessions are available weekly at a local swimming pool and cost £25/student.
PADI Open Water Course and Certification
- Groups up to 15 students, age 10+.
- Weekly pool sessions for 6 weeks.
- Corporate rates – £315 per student.
- 1 teacher receives free training and certification per 7 students otherwise £145 to cover cost of study materials only.
The course consists of the on-line theory pack and 6 pool sessions lasting 1.5 hours over 6 weeks. This is followed by 4 Open Water qualifying dives over two days at Wraysbury dive site near Heathrow airport.
Transport is by own arrangement and cost of entry to dive site (£10 per person per day) is NOT included in the price of the course.
This is a knowledge and performance based course and requires students to be medically fit to dive.
Included in the course:
- Study material
First Aid for Schools including Certification for Primary Care
Course covers Primary and secondary care and is delivered over 6 weeks in 1.5 hour weekly sessions.
We will provide certified instructors and instructor trainers at a ratio of 1 instructor per 10 students.
The cost of the course is £70/student and includes tuition, certification, card and wall certificate.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS A BESPOKE COURSE FOR YOUR STUDENTS.