Refund Policy Acknowledgement
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase from London Diving Centre, please return the product in its *original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or issue a refund if none of the following below apply. Unless faulty, this should be within 7 days of receiving your order.
*(What we mean by original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused)
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order to London Diving Centre.
Products that can’t be returned after purchase
London Diving centre can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless the product is faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised to you, for example a Dry Suits Made to Measure.
- The e-Learning study material software cards that have been redeemed.
- Personalised gift cards which London Diving Centre has made to you.
- Training that person didn’t show up ‘No Show’
- Items which have been purchased from Clearance stock or which have been Price Matched events.
- Courses or other products that have been purchased at discounted prices.
Cancellations, Rescheduling & No Shows
- ‘No Shows’ are when you fail to turn up for a scheduled session without giving us any notice. Payments made for the session will not be refunded or credited to a future session unless notified with required 1-week notice.
- . Should you need to reschedule a course or experience with less than the required notice period of 1 week then a rescheduling fee of £50 will be applied. Rescheduling a course or experience after the start time of that session is classed as a ‘No Show’
- If you are unable to attend a course, or part of a course and provide more than the required 1-week notice period for that course, we will endeavour to reschedule your course to another date that is suitable to you without any rescheduling fee. We do not provide any refunds and any part payments made for courses will remain in credit on persons account for up to 1 year from booking date.
- Failure to complete the full course requirements for any reason caused by the student, will result in additional charges being made to complete the course at a later stage. This includes not being able to demonstrate competence to meet the performance requirements as laid down by the PADI Course Standards and Instructors teaching the Course has right to ask you to do additional training to be able to complete your course. If you are not willing to pay the additional fees to complete your course, a referral document will be issued if Performance Requirements are meet – to you which will hold good for a period of 12 months from the date of last portion of the course completed. For the first part of the
- Open Water Diver Course this is charged at £10 per Confined Water session. There are 5 Confined Water sessions in PART 1 and you only need to pay for the sessions that were incomplete.
- In the event that a situation arises, and London Diving Centre are unable to deliver your course on prearranged dates, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and will re-schedule your course. London Diving Centre requires a minimum of two students for a course to run unless the course is a private booking.
Faulty products, Refunds & Gift cards
- Unless faulty, please return any unwanted items within 7 days of purchase or receipt of your order
- If you return your item to our shops and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a gift card to the value of the current selling price to be used only in London Diving Centre.
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase. this includes items you’ve purchased in Clearance or Price Match events
- Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned after purchase.
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
- This doesn’t affect your statutory rights