If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Unless faulty, this should be within 7 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. This includes items you’ve purchased in Clearance or Price Match events.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you, such as Dry Suits Made to Measure
- e-Learning study material software cards that have been redeemed
- Personalised gift cards
- Training that person didn’t show up
- Unless faulty, please return any unwanted items within 7 days of purchase or receipt of your order
- If you return your item to our shops and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a gift card to the value of the current selling price
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase. this includes items you’ve purchased in Clearance or Price Match events
- Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- This doesn’t affect your statutory rights