Emergency First Response
EFR Primary care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses follow the emergency considerations and protocols as developed by members of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) members include:
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
- Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC)
- New Zealand Resuscitation Council (NZRC)
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC)
- Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa (RCSA)
- Inter American Heart Foundation (IAHF)
- Resuscitation Council of Asia (RCA)
EFR Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid), CPR&AED, and Care for Children courses teach people how to provide emergency care for someone in need.
Course makes learning easy by providing a non-stressful environment in which participants practice and apply emergency care skills.
EFR Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) educational first aid courses:
The Primary Care CPR prepares participants to render aid to those with life-threatening emergencies.
Secondary Care (First Aid) builds upon what participants learned in Primary Care and help them assist those in need when EMS are either delay or not available.
Primary Care CPR and Secondary Care First Aid courses can be offered as one complete course or separately as individual needs
The courses are designed to:
- Help participants remember appropriate emergency care procedures during time of need.
- Encourages them to apply these procedures and skills by assisting those needing emergency care